The agricultural sector increasingly requires specialist knowledge to meet its future demands. BIP has considerable in-depth experience in supporting farming businesses to meet these challenges. Particular strengths are:
- Single Payment Scheme forms and related issues
- Basic Payment Scheme, the three crop rule, greening issues and cross compliance amendments
- Records for farm assurance and regulatory requirements
- Enterprise analysis, benchmarking and enterprise planning
- Business plans for grants and loan applications
- Soil management and soil analysis
- Environmental Stewardship
- NVZ records
- Soil Protection Reviews
- Diversification - considering options and creating the business plan
- Computer Skills
We offer a full package of support that's both practical and may be fully funded through business support programmes. Ask for Stewart or David to find out about how we may be able to advise and support your specific needs, or take a look at some of the products on offer below.Nitrogen Vulnerable Zones (NVZ) - Record Preparation and Compliance Service.
Why not remove the worry about NVZ record keeping and passing an inspection. We can provide you with a total NVZ record keeping service or just those parts that suit your requirements. If your farm is situated in an NVZ area, then the regulations have now taken full effect. There is now a significant set of records, manure calculations and plans that have to be kept in order to comply with the regulations, together with constraints on spreading periods and rates for farm manures and fertilizers. Click Here for full details of what this package includes.